Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Up Early

Hello!!!!

Well, I'm at my mom's work at the moment because bith my parents work. I'm also working today so if I hadn't gone with my mom to work, I would be at home calling the White Spot saying I don't have a ride. That wouldn't be very professional.
Right now at the White Spot I've been getting trained to work as a hostess and had two training sessions last week. I even worked on my birthday so I could learn how to be a hostess.
Anyway, hosting is kind of nice because you're always up in the front and you get to talk to people. You greet, sit people down in a place that best suits their number, tell them the feature for breakfast, lunch, or dinner, and when you have time you can beverage the table. Every hour you have to check the washrooms to make sure they're clean and no garbage is all over the floors. That's probably my least favorite part of the job, otherwise it's great.
I also have voice lessons today and I'm pretty excited about that. My old teacher has gone on maternity leave, so now I'll be taught by somebody else until she comes back. Today I get to meet her and see what she's like.
Voice lessons are so much fun. You always have a say in what you sing and that makes it so much fun. I never sing a song I don't want to sing. At the beginning I had to because of not knowing anough about singing to do the more difficult ones.
Anyways, I finally got my mom to say yes into putting SIMS2 on her laptop (after 2 hours of bribbing) and will be playing it as soon as I get home from work and voice lessons. I had this old computer that was very slow and I tried playing SIMS2 on it, but it was so slow it took two hours to load, and another hour to start making a family, and another hour to make the house. It was not fun.
Well, hopefully my day at work will be good, my voice lessons won't be too hard on my sore throat, and I'll be playing SIMS2 by the time the day's out.

See ya!



No comments: