Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Day Before.......

Well, it's the day before my birthday, and I just found out that I'm working tomorrow and Friday as well as Saturday and Sunday. Oh man.......... I'm working over twenty hours in four days. I think that's insane, but I'm getting a lot of money. It will be kind of nice tot get a big paycheck and save it for my two up-coming vacaions. Whenever I go on a vacation, I have to buy some sort of souvenir.
Hmmm....... well, I still have my cold, and my cough is getting worse by the day. Maybe this cold will end soon so I can start going on the tredmill. I hate having colds because they limit what you can do.
Anyway, I got another one of my presents today. It was from my friend Kassie. She couldn;t make it to my party, so she came over last night. She got me the Chris Daughtry C.D. just what I wanted. I think he's a good singer and his music is easy to listen to. My friend Kathryn also came last night for a sleepover, as she wasn't able to come to my big birthdya party as well. She got me Purdy's chocolate hedgehogs. Hmm....... yum. She also got me a fruits basket manga book that I love as well.
Well, that's all I have to say, and I hope that everyone is having a great summer. I love you all ^^

No comments: