Friday, August 03, 2007

Viva Las Vegas!

Hello everyone!

Well, in a couple hours I'll be on my way to the airpot to get onto a plane. Oh, I hate planes. Anyway, at 3:00pm today my parents and I will be leaving our newly renovated house for Vegas. Our plane leaves at about 5:00pm and we'll arrive in Las Vegas at about 10:00pm in the evening.
While we're down there, we're going to be seeing the Cirque de soleil; Ka!, the white tiger exibit at The Mirage, the Star Wars ride, and quite a few more thing; hopefully as well as a few roller coasters.
Of course I'm going to shop down there. I have $222.00 to spend and I might not spend it all, but I want a few cool things to remember the trip. Maybe a cool shirt, or a new bag, or something else that catches my eye.
Anyways, when we get down there, we'll be staying in the Paris hotel (5 star.... wOOt!!!!) in one of their nicest sweets. I'm excited about that. I'm also excited to just see Las Vegas at night. It's supposed to be amazing. I can't wait to see all those neon lights everywhere. It's going to see so cool!!!!
When I get back I'll put some pictures up so everyone can see!!!!!! ^^

Love you all and hopefully see you when I get back!!!


P.S. I saw Erin at the White Spot last night and she says hi to everyone and can't wait to see us all again in September!!!!!!!

No comments: