Friday, December 22, 2006

Merry Christmas

Hello everyone.

I hope that everyone has a wonderful Christmas, as I wont be able to do anymore posts until the New Year. As of right now, I am about to go to bed and then tomorrow morning at about 11:00am I will be boarding a bus to Seattle to get on a plane at about 5:30pm. So far, it has been a little stressful, as are the last few hours before going on vacation always hecteck. Oh my gosh, I am so tired it's not even funny. I got out of school early so that I could everything done, and I still have quite a bit to go before I leave the house tomorrow. I have now taken a break to now write this to you, but I will be heading to bed soon...............

Here is what my scheduale is like until I get back.........

Saturday, December 23rd: 11:00am; Leave Abbotsford on bus to Seattle
2:30pm; Arrive at Seattle Airport and wait for flight
5:30pm; Board plane and leave for Los Angelis
8:30pm; Arrive in Los Angelis and take shuttle to hotel
9:00pm; Arrive at hotel and have dinner
10:00pm; Go to bed
Sunday, December 24th: 9:00am; Have breakfast and get ready for checkout
11:00am; Leave hotel and go to cruise docks
12:30pm: Board ship and go to cabin
1:00pm; Have lunch and explore the ship

And so on and so forth.......


Anyways, I know I have said this a lot, but I really hope thta everyone has a wonderful Christmas and and very Happy New Year! I will see everybody back at school on the 8th of January, and some sooner because of musical theatre. During this vacation, I am going to practice my dance moves for the play and my character lines, just so I don't forget about them during a preformance (that would be a total diaster)!!!!!!!

Love you all and.......................................





MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL AND TO ALL A GOOD NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: