Thursday, January 04, 2007

Finally Back!

Hello......................

As you can see, I am now back from my vacation. I got back from Los Angelis at around 3:00am and I am sooooo tired. When I woke up this morning I was thinking of going back to bed because I don't have to do anything today, but then I decided not to because I wanted to catch up on some stuff I havent been able to do for the past ten days.
I had quite a Christmas this year. It felt so weird to be away from my house and everything on a holiday like that. It was fun and really interesting, but I don't think I'll do it again........
If anybody's interested, my family and I took a lot of pictures during our vacation so I thought it would be cool to put some of them onto the blog. I'll tell you where they were taken and what they are. These pictures are sooo cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!






This is some of the people that went with us (this guy name Jordan on the left is sooo nice, well, all of them are nice) We were waiting for our pland to L.A.
From left to right: Jordan, Courtney, Katie, Ryan







Here is the main lobby of the Vision of the Seas all decorated for Christmas.





No comments: