Thursday, December 07, 2006

Yet Another Day....................

Yet another day of school for me.

Je suis une guimauve!! ~Melissa~

Yes Melissa, we all know you're a marshmellow. Anyways, I just came back from the doctor's (yet again.....) and got only two needles in my toe instead of six. It still hurt, and hurts right now, but I like this time a lot better. My least favorite part of the procedure is the needles. I don't know why, but needles freak my out half to death, and they're too pointy for their own good.............

Anyway, on a happier note, during math class I drew a cartoon of this cat named Meeko and her friend Oreo. It was kinda funny and I want to put it on my photobucket account, but I don't have a scanner. Oh well, whoever wants to see it just needs to ask and I'll show them. When I get a scanner I'll put it onto my photobucket account.

Got to go and do my homework now before I have dinner, go to musical theatre to put my costume on and practice Sussical The Musical and then go to MEI to be the assistant stage manager of my mom's play Lost In Yonkers.

Talk to you all later and hopefully I'll post faster next time!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

oooh chloe i love you SOO much!
its insannneee

<3 ur the best!
just thinking about you makes me smile!
LoL


see you tommorow!!!
:D
/amanda

ÇЋẫŊŦΣŁĻЭ said...

Oh Chloe.
I'm glad it didn't hurt as much ;)
Hopefully it won't be too hard to like walk around school today ^^

Oh gosh, I should post too... it's been a while...

I luffs Cwoe~~

º٭ºٔ Ð@iš¥ º٭º said...

Awe!!!!!!! Thankx guys.


Actually, I'm not at school today because after doing Choreography after just having nail surgury isn't a good idea. Today I'm paying the price for my stupidity.
.....stupid toe.......

ÇЋẫŊŦΣŁĻЭ said...

Eh, don't worry abou it...
You missed playing with clay in art class though =[