Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Oh, Manda

Well, today was a blast. I went to the mall with Amanda, and we walked everywhere. We bought buttons, and shirts and c.d.'s and bags. Hmm................... I bought myself the new Kalan Porter c.d., as well as the Transformers soundtrack. First of all, the Tranformers c.d. is amazing, as well as the Kalan porter c.d.

I also bought Amanda the Hairspray soundtrack as a sort of late birthday present. She was happy and I was happy so it was all good. I like buying people presents.

So, we started at the food court, and we walked up to Sterling, looking at all the shoes, then to Suzy Sheir. We didn't find anything there, but we tried on some jewlery, or at least, Amanda did.


After shopping around for an hour and a half and not buying anything, we went back to the food court and ate food. Hmmm....... poutine and pizza is sure an amazinig combo.
After lunch, we went to HMV, and that's where I bought the c.d.'s, then we went to bluenotes and both of us bought shirts. I like mine.

That's really all I did that was exciting, except when I stayed in line at ATSS for two and a half hours waitning to talk to Mr.Abernathy to change some of my courses. Finally I got them changed, and this is what I have.

Semester 1:

Foods with Mrs.Kehoe
P.E. with Ms.Hunt
Art with Mr.Macphail
Biology with Mrs.Faber
Socials with Mr.Friesen

Semester 2:

English with Mrs.VanDalfsen
P.E. with Ms.Hunt
Math Principles with Mrs.Van Kleek
Learning Assistance (Spare) with Mrs.Collins
Socials with Mr.Friesen

No comments: