Sunday, May 27, 2007

Finally Back Home

Hello ya'll.

Well, my vacation is over, and I had a blast for the most part. The plane rides were okay, but when we actually got to our first destination, I was so extatic. Paris was a wonderful city. I went to the top of the Eiffel Tower, went under the Arc de Triomff, walked down the Chantalisez, and saw Versailles. Boy was that palace huge.
Everything was going well, until we found out that our train tickets to Barcellona had been stollen. My mom was frantic, but in the end, it worked out fine. A little squished, but fine.
Our next destination was Barcellona. We only stayed one night there, but just being there was amazing. We did a little shopping and then went on the ship.
Then we were on the ship and we went to Nice, Cannes, Florence, Pisa, Rome, Athens, Santorini, Dubrovnick, and Venice. I got lotsa suvenirs and got gifts for my friends.
I also have a list of things that went wrong on the trip.
1. Train tickets to Barcellona get stollen.
2. Key cards don't work on the cruise ship.
3. Get stuck in Rome and can't get a taxi back to the ship.
4. Break my glasses on the second last day of the cruise.
5. Plane gets delayed in Venice, Italy.
6. Suitcase lost; never made the flight and is still in Venice.

It was an interesting vacation, but I loved every minute of it.

No comments: