Thursday, June 28, 2007

Hmm.....

Hmmmm....................... hello everyone!!!!!!

Well, I just had my birthday party and it was so rad! I got a painting made for moi by my friend Melissa (love you turtle and have fun at camp!) and I also got a journal from my friend Spencer. I also got body lotions, hand lotions and body mist from my friend Brittany, and a scrapbooking hang-up for my wall from Karmin. My other friends, Rhys, Caleb, Alyssa, Natalie, and Chantelle all gave me money or certificates for money. I'm pretty excited cause now I have an excise to go shopping........ hehehehehehe ^.^
My friend Nisha almost couldn't make it, but she did, and she brought me flowers (awe!) and I was so happy that she did. Her mother had scedualed Nisha to work that night even tough she knew it was my birthday party day......grr. But she made it and all my other friends made it, so it was all good.
Poor Manda, she couldn't make it to the party, but she was there in spirit. I had also hung 'out with her on moday when we went to go see Fantastic 4: Rise of the Silver Surfer for the second time. Hmm....... Johnny Storm is so cute..... but that's another blog entry waiting to happen.
Sorry I haven't been posting for awhile. I've been busy getting ready for either exams or my party. You know how it gets when sometimes you have so many things to do and you don't have time to do it all. I have been feeling like that until this very moment. I now officially don't have anything else to worry about so I'm all good. Now I'm going to sit down, relax, and do more blog entries over a less amount of time. Awe, I love you guys!
Oh, and guess what! I actually made pancakes and nobody died when they ate them! Well, they do always say, first time's the charm........ joking!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Eh kid.

HpyBday again, I'm ready to shop and drop x)

poor jakey didn't come....

/Face