Thursday, May 03, 2007

Three More Days.....


Well, I only have three more day until I leave for Europe with my family. The only thing is that I'm going to miss my friends a lot, but I will be able to come back with gifts for them. I love buying things for my friends because it makes them smile.

Today I got my money exchanged today for euros. I exchanged over $400.00 canadian to get $285.00 in Euros. My parents are also giving me $300.00 Euros because I got on the honour role, so I'm now close to my goal of $600.00 Euros. I think that's enough for a three week vacation.

Anyway, hopefully I'm going to be albe to keep in touch with all my friends since there's internet on the ship. I might also send some postcards too, I'm not sure though. I think e-mailing would the best way to go because then my friends get it right away and can answer me back if they want to.
I am sooo excited to go on my vacation to Europe. I've really only been to North and South America, so this is all new to me. I can't wait to see all the famous monuments like the Eiffel Tower and the L'Arc de Triomff. I am so extatic.
Well, I better go because I have to do my homework for tomorrow, as it's my last day of school before my vacation. I'm also getting my 3 week homework load tomorrow........joy........

No comments: