Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Hey

Hello everyone.

Right now I'm stuck in a socials class with nothing to do and I am totally bored! I wish I could go and do whatever I want with ma friends (hehe, Bob and Larry) but sadly, no luck getting out.......
All we have to do is a crossword and it' super easy; I've already finished half, and I don't want to finish the rest right now because it's sooooo boring....
Listening to Jeremy at the moment, and he's pretty cool. If only more Christian music was like his...... I would like a lot more singers that way^^. His voice is soo nice. Yes, I know I'm talking about random stuff right now...... I'm allowed to, aren't I?
Oh man................... I am quitting my job at Panago, not really the birghtest idea, as I don't have a new job to go to....... My mom wants me to because I'm getting this huge spreading rash all over my hands from somthing that's used there, so that's why I'm leaving. I put an application at the White Spot, but they don't need anybody at the moment. So, I might but another application form and resume down at the Towne Cinema and try to get a job there. So far, I know of wo people that actually work there. I would rather work atthe White Spot though.........................................

Oh well, I always have babysitting, and that pays well. ^^ lol

No comments: