Thursday, January 25, 2007

Recovering

Hello everyone!

Just recovering from a cold, and I'm glad I did when I did. Once I got back, I had to write a practice science exam, catch up on review, art assignments due at the end of the week, and I just finished a math provincial. Holy cow, I thought I wasn't ready, but I feel pretty good about the whole thing. A couple of questions I guessed at, but I think my reviewing of all of my math stuff helped a lot. Also, the practice math provincial I had from yesterday, some of the questions were on the test I did so I just reviewed those at lunch.

Anyway, listening to "Numb" by Linkin Park right now (Miami Vice theme song) and I am so bored because I can't talk to my friend Chantelle, as she hasn't finished her test yet. Grrrrrr................ I don't know what to do, but hopefully I find something to do for an hour before I murderlize something................

Speaking of merderlization, I want to muderlize the government because they were the ones who thought of these stupid exams that freak us tenneagers out. If the Earth was a world without tests, I would be super happy. I wouldn't be as stressed anymore, and have more time to do stuff instead of studying. I know some exams are needed like drivers licence exams for your L and N, but we don't really need school exams that are worth 25-40% of our mark. That freaks everyone half to death. The thing I always worry about is if I don't pass, I have to do the whole class again either next semester or next year. I would hate that more than anything.

Enough about tests, lets talk about plays. I have to go again tonight to take stuff on and off the set and then put it back on again. I'll be there from about 6:00pm till about 11:00pm and boy am I going to be tired tomorrow during school. I also have quite a bit of homework to do for Art class, but I don't think I'll have ebough time to do everything so I might bring my homework to do between acts, but that's only 20 minutes, so I might just wait until I either get home, or do it during my 2 art classes, but I already know that's not enought time to do 12+ pages. Oh boy, I think I'll be staying up late tonight with a blow dryer......................

I've taken a lot of pictures of all of my friends, so I'm going to probably put them up here in a collage when I have time, but that probably won't be t'ill about a week today after my two provincials. I am so glad I only have those 2...............

No comments: