Monday, February 26, 2007

Hello everyone!

I went to the most raddest party last night! It was at Melissa's house and we ate pizza, cake, and watched Prde And Prejedice on her HUGE projector screen television. Joanna and I ate 6 pieces of pizza (Joanna was hungry and said she woudln't eat another piece unless I did; I took small pieces...... hehehehehe), but we both had small pieces of cake so it was all good. ^^ Also, Melissa got this amazing shirt; it has the Snow White queen on it and it says, "Mirror Mirror, who asked you?" lol! I love it!People that were at the party were myself, Tiffany, Stephanie, Brooke, Joanna, Amanda D, Jenna, Alyssa, Brittany, Natalie, Erika, Andrea, Melanie, Renee, Melissa of course, and a couple other people I can't remember.......... It was pretty rad.
Also, I went to Brittany's sweet 16 and that was soooo rad as well! Oh my gosh, there was soo much junk food it wasn't even funny. Brittany got this cool Rice Krispies shirt, as well as another shirt. She also got this amazing watert colour painting that my friend Rhys did; it is sooooo cool! It's amazing also how birthdays can give you sooooo much money. Both of my friends got tonnes of money. Man, I can't wait till my sweet 16 birthdya party!!!!!! It's going to be soooooo rad................................ I just nedd to find out what I'm doing first, but it's all good!!!!!!!!!!!

Have a great day everyone!

No comments: