Thursday, April 19, 2007

Almost time to go.........

Well, less than two and a half weeks I'll be in Europe seeing the way people live over there. I'll be seeing famous monuments, riding donkey's up hills, buying nifty souvenirs in each place like leather and so on, and being able to get out of school to see the world is a bonus.
My family and I are so excited about this vacation because my mother and I have never been to Europe before and my dad is from there so he is excited to show us where he's from. I'm just excited to see all the new places and to see how much different they live over there. The weather is also supposed to be very good over there. Last week in some areas were as warm as 30' C and that's insane for spring! I can't wait for the most amazing spring weather ever!
Anyway, my mother and I are going to Bellingham next Wednesday afterschool. I need to get a new formal dress because there are three formal nights on the ship and I only have one dress. I also need to get some more clothes like shirts, bottoms, etc..... because we're going away for three weeks. We got some of those air bags that take all the air out of them so you have more room in your suitcase.
Anyway, my uncle's coming over tonight and we're going out for dinner with him and my nana because he doesn't com down too often and we thought it would be nice for my nana since she's in a home and can't go up to see him anymore. Plus, it's nice to see my nana with a smile on her face and she really only smiles when she around her friends in the home, or when we take her out somewhere. She's really changed............
Anyway, on a happier note, I get to get a lot of new clothes and get to see new places in the world and buy things like leather jackets and other cool stuff. I better go though because well, because it's Friday and lunch is almost over.

Talk to ya'll later!

No comments: