Monday, March 19, 2007

Busy Much??????

So it's Monday, and I have nothing to do today, except go out to dunner with my family later on. Tomorrow is when the fun begins. I never thought I was going to get a job at the White Spot, let alone my mother actually knowing the manager of the place.I have an orientation there tomorrow and I am soooo extatic because I'll get tips once I become a bus boy and waitress. Also, on Wednesday, my parents and I are going down to Bellingham in the States for some vacation shopping, as we need a lot of clothes for when we go on our vacation to Europe. We will be gone for three weeks.......
Anyway, on Thursday, Friday and Saturday I'm helping Gallery 7 by doing sound for their latest play Steel Magnollias. If you haven't seen it, it's halarious and being played at MEI Secondary. Also on Friday, I am getting together with my former care group leader Julia for a couple of hours to just catch up and hang out. I love spring break; always enough time to spend with friends and family.

No comments: