Monday, March 26, 2007

Back At School, And Yet Another Surgery

Hello ya'll,

I am sooo bored right now, of course because I'm back at school and have no work to do at the moment. I am in Information Technology and there's nothing to do. Mr.Macphail's going around the whole class checking if we can log in to things like abbynet or my gradebook. It's kind of retarded that some students forget in that time period, but it will come back sooner or later.
I'm kind of looking forward to going to P.E. because then I can talk with Chantelle!!!!!!!!!!! Awe man I want to go to P.E., though I can't run so it's all stupid because of my stupid toes.......
Speaking of toes and surgeries, I have to go to a surgin in April about my wisdom teeth. Lucky me, I'm going under the knife for the nineth time, only with this one I'll be out like a light. I would be totally fine with it, if only I wasn't having to get an I.V. in my arm. I know it's not for awhile because I probably won't be able to have the surgery until after my Europe vacation. In June or July, oh boy. If it's in July, then happy birthday to me............jee................what a great present..................................

Anyway, time is of the essence. I won't let this bug me.........................too much. I'm going to have a good time and see my friends, and do my schoolwork......when I get some. I'll just think about fields of flowers and cute little kittens....................okay..................now I'm scaring myself. Maybe I should just stop typing for now..............

No comments: